Henry, Mercer, Rock Island & Stark Extension Unit
Website and/or Calendar Links
Knowledge is the foundation that guides people throughout their life to make informed decisions that improve their lives and communities. University of Illinois Extension is this lifelong learning resource, helping people at every stage reach their full potential and contribute to their communities. Extension 4-H positive youth development is the cornerstone to building citizenship, leadership, and life skills. Extension nutrition and wellness and SNAP programs equip people to live healthy lifestyles. Extension community development programs provide the blueprint for organization and communities to build a strong economy. Extension agriculture, horticulture, and natural resources are the building blocks to a sustainable planet and a safe food supply for the nation.
For a bit more about Extension program areas, see the organizational programs flyer (pdf).
- Home Horticulture Classes - Rock Island County
- Living Flower Arrangement with Layers of Bulbs - Henry County
- Living Flower Arrangement with Layers of Bulbs - Mercer County
- Living Flower Arrangement with Layers of Bulbs in - Rock Island County
- Agriculture Careers Camp - Henry County
- Juntos/Together: College and Career Readiness - Rock Island County