NCSA Supercomputer Tours
Website and/or Calendar Links
NCSA invites teachers and students, community groups, and everyone who is interested in science, technology, and innovation to visit and learn more about what they do. Children of all ages are welcome; all minors must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or teacher. Visitors can see:
- Artful 3D animations of scientific phenomena.
- An exploration of our machine room, which houses some of the most powerful computers in the world.
Please note the following policies:
- Tour requests should be made at least one week in advance.
- 3D animation tours are scheduled Monday through Friday during standard working hours.
- Machine room tours for groups of 10 or fewer are scheduled to start Monday 2-4 p.m. and Friday 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Groups of 11 or more should indicate their preferred date and time in the "Other information" box before submitting the request.
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications