Veterinary Student Outreach Program
Website and/or Calendar Links
The Veterinary Student Outreach Program (VSOP) is a student organization that enhances the relationship between the College of Veterinary Medicine and the community through educational programming and outreach activities.
Our outreach objectives are:
- to spread educated awareness of animal-related issues of concern in our society.
- to share our knowledge about animal health, husbandry and welfare.
- to reveal the exciting sciences that underlie modern veterinary medicine.
- to emphazie the importance of the human-animal emotional bond.
- to encourage people pursuing careers in veterinary medicine.
- to enlighten people about their role in contributing to a more humane world.
- The Veterinary Student Outreach Program offers a variety of "ready-made" programs for all ages or can tailor materials to meet your specific needs.
- Because they are student volunteers, we limit our programs to a 20-minute radius from Champaign-Urbana. Students are available mid-August to mid-May.
- For more information, visit the Vet Student Outreach Program website.
- College of Veterinary Medicine