2019 Illinois Wheelchair Sports Camps: Individual Skills Camp Coaches Clinic
Date:Sun, 6/30/2019 - Thu, 7/4/2019
Event Type:Summer Camp
Website and/or Calendar Links
The University of Illinois is once again hosting its summer camps and excited to again be in state-of-the-art dormitories across the street from the gym! This summer the Illini will be offering 3 Wheelchair Sport Camps. At The University of Illinois, our goal for these summer camps is to continue to develop wheelchair sports. We would love to assist in the development and improvement of your wheelchair sport programs. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to contact The Wheelchair Athletics Office.
About the Illinois Wheelchair Basketball: Individual Skills Camp Coaches Clinic
In conjunction with Individual Camp, our Coaches Clinic will review the basic skills of wheelchair basketball and move forward with more intermediate concepts. Coaches will also have an opportunity to coach their own team at Individual Camp. Again, if you have 5 or more athletes from your team attend any Illinois sports camp, the camp fee for the clinic will be waived.
- Camp Dates: June 30th - July 4, 2019 (first session begins the evening of June 30th; check out is 9:00am July 4th)
- Check-in: June 30th, 1-4pm at Nugent Hall
- Check-out: July 4th, 9am at Nugent Hall
Registration & Cost
- Visit the Illinois Wheelchair Sports Camp webpage for Camp Forms
- Cost: $365
- Division of Disability Resources and Educational Services