2019 Illinois Wheelchair Sports Camps: Individual Skills Camp
Date:Sun, 6/30/2019 - Thu, 7/4/2019
Event Type:Summer Camp
Website and/or Calendar Links
The University of Illinois is once again hosting its summer camps and excited to again be in state-of-the-art dormitories across the street from the gym! This summer the Illini will be offering 3 Wheelchair Sport Camps. At The University of Illinois, our goal for these summer camps is to continue to develop wheelchair sports. We would love to assist in the development and improvement of your wheelchair sport programs. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to contact The Wheelchair Athletics Office.
About the Illinois Wheelchair Basketball: Individual Skills Camp
This is our original and flagship camp. It is a great camp for beginners and/or athletes who want to fine tune their foundational wheelchair basketball skills. Instruction at this camp will be provided by the U of I coaching staff and student-athletes. This will provide the best hands-on experience for your developing athletes. Athletes attending are expected to be physically and mentally prepared for the 8 hours a day training that this type of camp presents.
For males and females of ages 12-19.
- Camp Dates: June 30th - July 4, 2019 (first session begins the evening of June 30th; check out is 9:00am July 4th)
- Check-in: June 30th, 1-4pm at Nugent Hall
- Check-out: July 4th, 9am at Nugent Hall
Registration & Cost
- Visit the Illinois Wheelchair Sports Camp webpage for Camp Forms
- Cost: $400
- Division of Disability Resources and Educational Services