2019 Illinois Wheelchair Sports Camps: Illinois Track Camp
Date:Sun, 6/16/2019 - Thu, 6/20/2019
Event Type:Summer Camp
Website and/or Calendar Links
The University of Illinois is once again hosting its summer camps and excited to again be in state-of-the-art dormitories across the street from the gym! This summer the Illini will be offering 3 Wheelchair Sport Camps. At The University of Illinois, our goal for these summer camps is to continue to develop wheelchair sports. We would love to assist in the development and improvement of your wheelchair sport programs. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to contact The Wheelchair Athletics Office.
About the Illinois Track Camp
This camp is for beginners and/or athletes who want to develop their skills. Instruction at this camp will be provided by the U of I Wheelchair Track Coach Adam Bleakney and student-athletes. This will provide the best hands-on experience for your developing athletes. Athletes attending are expected to be physically and mentally prepared to train indoors & outdoors for extended periods of time.
For males and females of ages 12-19.
- Camp Dates: June 16th-20th, 2019 (first session begins the evening of June 16th; check out is 9:00am June 20th)
- Check-in: June 16th, 1-4pm at Nugent Hall
- Check-out: June 20th, 9am at Nugent Hall
Registration & Cost
- Visit the Illinois Wheelchair Sports Camp webpage for Camp Forms
- Cost: $400
- Division of Disability Resources and Educational Services