2019 Horseman's Clinic
Time:7:15 AM - 2:45 PM
Website and/or Calendar Links
The purpose of the Horseman’s Clinic is to increase education and awareness of all horse owners on basic and in-depth topics pertaining to a horse’s health maintenance and prevention of disease. The speakers this year will be speaking on emergency preparedness. A variety of lectures and demonstrations will be available to educate everyone from the beginner to the advanced horse owner on how to stay prepared for a disaster.
Visit the Horseman's Clinic webpage for full schedule.
Registration & Costs
- Visit the Horseman's Clinic webpage for links to Online Registration
- The registration fee covers the cost of handout materials, continental breakfast, lunch, and breaks. Payment must be enclosed to guarantee registration.
- On or before February 10, 2019 – $40
- After February 10, 2019 – $50
- Demonstrations require an additional $15 registration fee per demo.
- Groups registering 10 or more individuals will receive a $10 per person discount on the registration fee. To qualify for this discount, registration must be submitted all at once and be submitted using the printed registration form. The discounted group registration fee is not available with online registration.
- Veterinary Medicine Office of Public Engagement