2019 Ag Management Night - LaSalle County
Time:Begins at 7:00 PM
Website and/or Calendar Links
Are you a farmland owner or operator looking for unbiased information about farm leasing and the economic outlook? Join 2019 Ag Management Night. Dr. Gary Schnitkey, University of Illinois Extension Specialist, Farm Management, will cover ag leases, update trends and marketing opportunities.
This program is for both landowners and operators who want to learn about:
- Crop-share, cash rent, and flexible leases
- Farm economic outlook and cost centers
- Price projections and returns to land
Dr. Jonathan Coppess, University of Illinois Clinical Assistant Professor of Law and Policy/Director, Bock Agricultural Law and Policy Program & Extension Specialist from the Department of Agriculture & Consumer Economics, will cover:
- Update and review of current Farm Bill programs (ARC and PLC). Possible scenarios for 2020.
- Crop insurance options that reflect 2019 pricing and risks.
- Current conservation programs that can benefit bottom line for the producer.
Cost: The fee is $10, payable with credit card at registration or payable at the door with cash or check.
Registration: To pre-register by January 21, call the LaSalle County Extension Office or submit the Online registration form.