2018 Exploring Education Summer Camp: Session 1
Date:Sun, 6/10/2018 - Thu, 6/14/2018
Event Type:Summer Camp
Website and/or Calendar Links
The University of Illinois College of Education will host two sessions of its second-annual Exploring Education camp for high school students this summer, 2018. High school students pursuing a career in education are invited to attend one of two, week-long learning experiences featuring activities in advanced teaching technology, global learning, and work with local K-12 students.
- Stay in campus housing with meals
- Experiment with cutting-edge learning-lab classrooms
- Connect with K-12 students around the world via Skype sessions
- Discuss education practice and global learning with UIUC faculty
Students may choose to attend either of the 2018 two camp sessions: June 10th - 14th or July 8th - 12th.
Cost & Registration
- Total Cost: $275 (includes housing, meals, and planned activities)
- Upon registration, you will be contacted by the University of Illinois with a method for payment.
- Visit the Exploring Education summer camp webpage to register.
- Scholarships are available to those with demonstrated academic achievement or financial need.
- Scholarship applications are open until April 15th, 2018, for both camp sessions.
- College of Education