Illinois Digital Innovation Leadership Program
Program Type:Grant-funded Project
Website and/or Calendar Links
The DILP team brings together diverse partnerships across the University of Illinois’ campus, University of Illinois Extension, and Illinois communities. These community connections allow DILP to leverage resources and expertise to build capacity and continue to pursue DILP’s mission.
Each of our DILP team members brings a unique skillset to the group. Our team members have various backgrounds, experiences, and areas of expertise. These skillsets and experiences are valued and leveraged to continue to work towards DILP’s mission. To learn more about these skills and areas of expertise, see their full profiles.
This project is generously funded by the Office of the Provost and Illinois Extension Outreach Initiative.
The main goal of the Digital Innovation Leadership Project (DILP) is to engage the state of Illinois through local communities and partnerships to expand the potential for entrepreneurship, innovation, economic development, digital inclusion, and social development.
To achieve these goals, we:
- Provide hands on training in our three focus areas:
- digital fabrication/manufacturing
- digital media production
- data analytics
- Deliver training to communities in Illinois through connections made by Extension’s 4-H team with the hope to eventually diffuse this training to other Extension programs.
- Provide leadership training and resources to build capacity for communities to sustain these initiatives throughout the state of Illinois.
- Illinois Informatics
- iSchool (School of Information Sciences)
- Champaign-Urbana Community Fab Lab
No address has been specified