Illinois Early Childhood Asset Map
Resource Type:Online Resource
Website and/or Calendar Links
Illinois Early Childhood Asset Map (IECAM)’s mission is to provide comprehensive early childhood data and maps to local and state agencies and other stakeholders in order to improve outcomes for Illinois children. Data on our website can be used to:
- make state resource allocation transparent
- help communities plan for early childhood services
- support early childhood research
- assist grant writers
- support data guided policy making
- provide a snapshot of the early childhood landscape in Illinois
Our users include policy makers, legislators, administrators, grant writers, educators, early childhood advocates, researchers and the general public.
For additional information on the focus and history of IECAM, visit the About IECAM page.