Instructional Cooking Class Series
Website and/or Calendar Links
Helping You Make Healthy Living a Habit
All classes are cooking demonstrations with generous tastings of each recipe.
It is recommended that participants bring their own food containers in case there are leftovers.
Please contact Campus Recreation with any food-related allergies or sensitivities a minimum of one week in advance of your scheduled class. They will do their best to accommodate your request and will contact you if they are unable to meet your needs. Please contact Alana Harris for any additional questions.
Visit the Instructional Cooking Classes webpage for current schedule and offerings.
Registration & Cost
Registration: Register in person at the Activities Recreation Center (ARC) or Campus Recreation Center East (CRCE) Member Services when facilities are open for operations. Please refer to the facilities schedule for hours of operation. Cooking class registration will close three days prior to the scheduled class to allow for grocery purchase. Cooking class registration is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Members: $10
- Non-Members: $15
- Instructional Cooking Class: Mediterranean Cuisine - Spring 2019
- Spring Baking Cooking Class
- Breakfast for Dinner Cooking Class
- Meal Prep Cooking Series
- Food Trends: Sustainable Eating Cooking Class
- Cultural Series: Sushi 2.0 Cooking Class
- Food Trends: Cooking with Superfoods Cooking Class
- Food Trends: Vegan and Vegetarian Cuisine Cooking Class
- Food Trends: Instagrammable Eats Cooking Class