Welcome to the Real World
Resource Type:Online Resource
Website and/or Calendar Links
Do students or youth in your programs need assistance with financial literacy? Would you like to utilize a fun, educational curriculum to teach young people about careers and money management?Welcome to the Real World! is designed to help junior high and senior high youth learn more about life on their own after high school.
The Welcome to the Real World! program gives you:
- Hands-on activities that are thought-provoking and engaging.
- Materials written at a reading level youth can understand.
- A program that's ready to go - all materials are on the CD.
- Re-usable and reproducible materials.
The curriculum can be adapted for use in a three-hour special activity or in a 3, 6, or 9 session classroom format. The career and money management fact sheets and activities help to expand upon the knowledge gained through the simulation.
- University of Illinois Extension
- Illinois 4-H
No address has been specified