Office of Information Technology and Communication Services
Website and/or Calendar Links
The Office of Information Technology and Communication Services (ITCS) supports the college's core activities of teaching, research, and outreach. ITCS provides numerous services ranging from desktop support to publications development for faculty and staff of the College of ACES and University of Illinois Extension.
ITCS is composed of 6 teams along with an administrative group. Each team is managed by a coordinator who oversees services, personnel, and budget.
- ITCS Administration
- Computer and Support Services Team
- Instructional Support
- Marketing and Distribution
- News and Public Affairs
- Web Management and Support
- Database Management and Support
- College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences