Uni High Summer Enrichment Camp 2018
Date:Mon, 6/4/2018 - Fri, 6/15/2018
Event Type:Summer Camp
Website and/or Calendar Links
- Week 1: June 4-8, 2018
- Week 2: June 11-15, 2018
Students can attend one or both weeks. Classes are taught on a wide variety of subjects by school faculty, students, and community volunteers.
The Uni High Summer Enrichment Camp is open to all students who are entering grades 5, 6, or 7 in the fall of 2018. Uni High Summer Enrichment Camps support diversity and welcome students from all backgrounds and ethnicities, including those from populations typically underrepresented at the university/college level.
2018 Camp Session Options
- Detective Training
- Aerospace Engineering
- Architectural Drawing
- Girls Basketball
- Magical and Medieval Beasts
- Painting and Printmaking
- Teamwork and Leadership
- Developing Your Voice: Intro to Creative Writing
- Public Speaking for Everyone
- Around Town: Exploring Champaign-Urbana through Service (all day-continues into the afternoon session)
- Costume Accessories: Masks, Crowns, Shields and Scepters
- Design Thinking: Model Your Castle
- Solo Acting for Young Students
For more information, see:
- Week 1 Morning (9am - 11:45am) and Afternoon (12:15pm - 3 pm) Sessions (PDF)
- Week 2 Morning (9am - 11:45am) and Afternoon (12:15pm - 3 pm) Sessions (PDF)
Registration & Costs
- Week 1, Monday-Friday, June 4-8, 2018 — $175 for both (morning & afternoon) sessions
- Week 2, Monday-Friday, June 11-15, 2018 — $175 for both (morning & afternoon) sessions
To register, complete the Registration Form (PDF).
Need-based scholarships are available for students who are eligible for free or reduced lunch programs. If this applies to you, please check the appropriate box on the registration form. Special circumstances and other questions regarding scholarships may be directed to Dr. Karl Radnitzer.
- Reduced lunch program (fee reduced by half)
- Free lunch program (full fee waiver)
- University Laboratory High School