2018 Allerton Summer Day Camps: Acorns & Adventurers
Date:Mon, 6/4/2018 - Fri, 8/17/2018
Event Type:Summer Camp
Website and/or Calendar Links
Dates & Times
June 4 through August 17, 2018 (NO CAMP July 2-6)
- Monday – Friday from 8am-3pm
- (Extended Day options are available.)
About the camp
Allerton has expanded their Day Camps to give kids even more opportunities to enjoy everything Allerton has to offer! Camps are centered on outdoor exploration and adventure, but we make time for rest, relaxation, and free play as well. Campers will run and hike through the Park…observe and learn about nature…and have good old-fashioned fun with friends! Adventurers (ages 8-12) will also visit the Monticello Family Aquatic Center for two afternoons each week.
Allerton will keep things interesting with a different nature, art, or recreation theme each week. Register for one week, or the entire summer!
2018 Summer Day Camp Themes
- June 4-8: Model My Mansion
- June 11-15: Surviving Outdoors
- * FULL * June 18-22: Midwestern Safari
- June 25-29: Art in the Garden
- (NO CAMP JULY 2-6)
- July 9-13: Gardening
- July 16-20: Fort Week
- July 23-27: Water!
- July 30-Aug 3: Outdoor Investigation
- Aug 6-10: Art in the Garden
- Aug 13-17: Spy Camp
Registration & Cost
- Space is limited and advance registration is recommended
- You can register in-person, over the phone, or by mail.
- Download the Registration Form
- ACORNS (ages 5-7): $165/week
- ADVENTURERS (ages 8-12): $175/week