Illinois Supreme Court Oral Arguments at the University of Illinois
Time:10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Website and/or Calendar Links
In honor of the sesquicentennial of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and the bicentennial of the Illinois Judiciary, the Illinois Supreme Court will hear arguments in two cases on the University of Illinois campus.
The road trip serves as part of the Court’s efforts to create more transparency in the court system and increase the public’s understanding and awareness of the work the Court does daily, serving an educational purpose for those across Illinois.
The oral arguments will be accessible by livestream – the link will be posted here by March 1.
- Cost: Free, but tickets must be reserved in advance through the College of Law
- All the available tickets have been allocated, but you may be added to the waitlist by completing this ticket reservation form. (Limit of two tickets per person.)
- Tickets are not available through Krannert Center for the Performing Arts.
- Attendees will be subject to a security screening
- Doors will open at 9 a.m., and guests must be seated by 9:50 a.m.
- A question and answer session will follow the oral arguments.
- You may view the cases on the Court's website.
- If you require special accomodations to attend this event, please email the University contact (Carolun Turner) at the Contact link below.
- College of Law