2018 Entertainment Media Summer Camp
Date:Sun, 7/8/2018 - Fri, 7/13/2018
Website and/or Calendar Links
360° Entertainment Camp is a 6-day residential program (July 8-13, 2018) on the Champaign-Urbana campus for rising sophomores through seniors in high school. Get hands-on experience about entertainment media from every angle. Learn from College of Media faculty and pros in the field:
- Multimedia content
- Broadcast and mobile journalism techniques
- Animation and Photography
- Film reviews and documentaries
Registration and Costs
Application fee: $25
- Early bird applications due by March 30, 2018: $499
- Regular registration applications due by June 1, 2018: $575
- For more information and application details, visit the 360° Sports & Entertainment camp webpage
Scholarships are available. Visit Scholarship Info to find out more.
- College of Media
This camp is available to high school students who will be a sophomore, junior, or senior in the fall of 2018.