INTC's 2018 Beginning Teacher Conference
Date:Tue, 6/26/2018 - Wed, 6/27/2018
Website and/or Calendar Links
The Best Way to Wrap Up this Year & Prepare for the Next
Who: Illinois teachers (all grade levels and content areas) completing their first year of full-time teaching
What: A two-day conference with speakers, breakout sessions, networking opportunities, and more.
When: June 26th and 27th, 2018
Where: I Hotel and Conference Center, 1900 South First Street, Champaign, IL 61820
Why: This conference gives new teachers an opportunity to:
- Reflect on and share the past year’s teaching experience
- Network with other new teachers from around the state
- Gain valuable teaching tools and ideas to use in their classroom next year
- Hear the motivational speaker
Tuesday, June 26th
- 10:30 Conference Check-in
- 12:00 Lunch
- 12:45 - 4:30 Conference Sessions
- 5:00 - 6:00 Reception
Wednesday, June 27th
- 8:00 Conference Check-in and Breakfast
- 9:00 - 12:15 Conference Sessions
- 12:15 - 1:30 Lunch & Keynote
- The I Hotel is equipped with free wireless internet for participants. Please bring your device of choice.
- Attendees are responsible for the cost of their own transportation and any additional personal expenses incurred.
- Professional Development Hours will be available.
Registration will open in April.
Visit the Beginning Teacher Conference webpage for full registration details.
- Illinois New Teacher Collaborative