Veterinary Behavior at Illinois
Website and/or Calendar Links
Veterinary Behavior at Illinois is committed to providing evidence-based, humane, and non-confrontational treatment for serious behavioral issues in dogs and cats. The goal of their behavior consultations is to help you understand your pet’s behavior and help you live together more safely and comfortably.
Behavioral issues treated at their clinic include:
- Aggression to people and other animals
- Fear of people, other animals, noises, and/or walks
- Separation-related behaviors
- Compulsive disorder
- Self-injurious behavior
- House soiling issues (cats and dogs)
- Cognitive dysfunction and senior pet behaviors
- Excessive barking or meowing
- Preparation for major household changes (such as moving or a baby’s arrival)
Visit the Veterinary Behavior at Illinois webpage for full details.
- Chicago Center for Veterinary Medicine