Office for Mathematics, Science and Technology Education
Website and/or Calendar Links
THe Office for Mathematics, Science, and Technology Education (MSTE) is a program and community of practice dedicated to facilitating the two-way transfer of knowledge between the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and the community.
MSTE studies the problems of education, communication, and dissemination of new knowledge in the era of rapidly changing technologies and the growing need for broad STEM literacy.
MSTE's extended network of collaborators includes K-12 schools, entrepreneurs, University faculty & staff, and community organizations that are similarly concerned with education, innovation, and organizational change.
Visit the MSTE website for more information on Projects, Resources, and more.
- College of Education
- Novel Education for Understanding Research On Neuroscience
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Entomology
- I-STEM Education Initiative
- Trustworthy Cyber Infrastructure for the Power Grid
- Power and Energy Interactive Activities
- Electrifying Learning Kits
- Community & Campus Day of Service 2018
- Tap In Leadership Academy's Afterschool Enrichment Program
- Center for Education in Small Urban Communities
- Tap In Leadership Academy
- GIC Hazard Prediction: From Solar Wind to Power System Impacts