Interdisciplinary Health Sciences Institute
Website and/or Calendar Links
Synergy is our specialty.
- Research Community Building and Support: We nurture grassroots health research efforts.
- Translational/Clinical Research Navigation: We connect research and labs to clinical partners and resources.
- Clinical Study Education and Mentoring: When a study launches and a protocol is in progress, we continue working with researchers to ensure high standards are achieved.
- Community Participatory Research: We facilitate community participatory research through outreach and by forging ongoing relationships.
IHSI works to connect researchers in basic science and clinical and translational areas to resources and training opportunities. We pair clinicians with Illinois investigators for collaborative research projects, too. It’s our goal to help everyone navigate the landscape of clinical and translation research as smoothly as possible.
While IHSI is the uniting institute for health sciences research at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, the larger campus boasts robust resources for research. From clean rooms to simulators to imaging suites, Illinois has a broad range of facilities, labs, and services available for biomedical research.
Together, we are changing the face of science and the conduct of medicine.
- University of Illinois @ Urbana-Champaign
- Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research