Illinois PHA Energy Program
Website and/or Calendar Links
CONSERVATION & ENERGY EFFICIENCY
Improved energy efficiency measures reduce energy consumption & costs while maintaining affordable, comfortable homes for residents.
ANNUAL ENERGY SAVINGS
Under Illinois Public Act 95-0481: DCEO, ComEd, Ameren Illinois, Nicor Gas, North Shore Gas, and Peoples Gas are required to develop a portfolio of energy efficiency programs.
LOW INCOME HOUSING
Efficient Living IL PHA Energy Project initiated in 2009 provides grants to Illinois Public Housing Authorities to upgrade and/or include energy efficient building practices in their buildings.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOUR HOUSING AUTHORITY?
- + Free technical on-site services to identify opportunities for savingenergy and money
- Education and training for PHA staff and residents
- Information on energy efficiency incentives for all Illinois utility customers
- Information on federal and state incentives and energy policies, Illinois building energy codes, and sources of loans and grants
Find Illinois PHA Energy Program Forms on the Illinois PHA Energy Site
- College of Fine and Applied Arts
- Smart Energy Design Assistance Center
- School of Architecture