Welcome to the Real World
Resource Type:Online Resource
Website and/or Calendar Links
Do students or youth in your programs need assistance with financial literacy? Would you like to utilize a fun, educational curriculum to teach young people about careers and money management? Welcome to the Real World! is designed to help junior high and senior high youth learn more about life on their own after high school.
The Welcome to the Real World! program gives you:
- Hands-on activities that are thought-provoking and engaging.
- Materials written at a reading level youth can understand.
- A program that's ready to go - all materials are on the CD.
- Re-usable and reproducible materials.
The Welcome to the Real World! program was developed by a team of University of Illinois Extension Consumer and Family Economics and 4-H Youth Development Educators.It is written for teachers and agency staff who are helping young people learn more about career choices, money management, and preparation for their own financial future.
- Illinois 4-H
- University of Illinois Extension
No address has been specified