Online M.S. Degree in Crop Sciences
Program Type:Degree Program
Website and/or Calendar Links
Advance your career with an Online Master's Degree in Crop Sciences. The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign's online program focuses on relevant agricultural issues backed by the academic reputation of a world-class research institution.
How to Apply
Online Master's Degree students apply through the Graduate College.
- Bachelor's Degree with a 3.0 GPA for last two years of undergraduate study
- If you have less than a 3.0 GPA, we recommend applying for a Professional Development Certificate.
After successful completion, you can apply to the Online Master's Degree Program.
- Complete 32 hours of coursework for academic credit, and maintain a B grade average or better
- Of the 32 hours, 12 hours of coursework must be at the 500 level
- Following the completion of your coursework, you must pass a comprehensive exam administered by faculty and the Online Programs Coordinator.
For a full list of core course requirements, please visit the Online M.S. Degree in Crop Sciences website.
- Department of Crop Sciences